Are you looking for a creamy cheesy chocolate cake recipe that will help you enhance your taste buds for a bit? Or are you looking for a special occasion where you need an easy chocolate cheesecake recipe for lighting up the mood? Whatever the scenarios might be, well, we got you covered. Here is an easy chocolate cheesecake recipe that you need to learn right now. Let us start with the ingredients choices which you need to stock up-
What Ingredients Do You Need For This Easy Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe?
To prepare the crust you will be needing-
- Take around 24 chocolate sandwich cookies. Crush them up, ensure that you maintain a fine texture.
- After that take 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You will also need 1 fourth cup of melted butter.
Now for the cheesecake, you will need-
- Take 10 ounces of melted semi-sweet chocolate.
- Then take one cup of granulated sugar.
- You will also need 4 packets of cream cheese.
- Then take half a cup of sour cream.
- After that take one-fourth cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You will also be needing 4 medium-sized eggs.
Last, for the ganache topping, stock up-
- Take 5 ounces of chopped-off semi-sweet chocolate.
- And ¾ cup of heavy cream.
How Do You Prepare The Easy Chocolate Cheesecake?
Like the ingredient list, let us begin with the crust first-
- Start with preheating the oven by 350 degrees F.
- Take a large bowl, and put the sugar, cookie crumbs, and melted butter all inside, and blend them well.
- Bake the crust for around 8 minutes or so.
It’s time to prepare the cheesecake.
Directions To Prepare The Cheese Cake-
- Begin by melting the 10 ounces of chocolate. Ensure that the consistency is smooth. Also, you can use a double broiler for the task.
- Now take another bowl and put the cream cheese and sugar, and blend the same in medium speed.
- Now add the sour cream, cocoa mix, melted chocolate, eggs, and blend. Again ensure that the consistency is even.
- Next, you have to pour the blend over the crust and try spreading the same gently.
You need to wrap up the bowl to avoid any sort of leakage.
- Now put the pan inside a bigger pan while pouring hot water (maintain ¾ inch depth)
- You need to bake the same for 60-70 minutes now.
- Using a knife, run around the sides to loosen up the cake. Let it settle and cool down at room temperature.
For Preparing The Ganache
- You need to melt the chocolate alongside the heavy cream in a small bowl. You can definitely use a microwave or a small pan that will also help you. Ensure that the blend is smooth and tight. It is time to apply the spread over the cooled-down cheesecake.
- Cover up the bowl and place the cheesecake into the freezer and let it settle down for the next 6 hours.
- Make sure that you release the sides of the pan before slicing up the pieces.
This is the easy chocolate cheesecake recipe along with the ingredients and the directions to prepare just like talked about. Have a detailed look and prepare the same for any occasion coming up. Hope you have a wonderful time relishing this sweet food.