There is absolutely no individual who does not like chocolate chip cookies. There are numerous recipes in which you can make the perfect chocolate chip cookies, and it is always good to make them at home. That is because most of the chocolate chip cookies you can find in the market are pretty expensive, and they will be accessible in your pocket to try them at home. Even if you want a complex flavor like that of toffee, then you can do some experiments with the classic recipes. The test will be perfect, and even your kids will love to have it as an evening snack.
The total time that you will need to make the chocolate chip cookie is one hour 5 minutes. The preparation time will be 20 minutes, and the cooking time will be 15 minutes more. You need to gather all the ingredients before you start mixing them. Make sure that you follow the directions step by step, and you should also check about the nutritional content. In a single serving size, you will be able to get 273 cal, 14 grams of fat, 34 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram fiber, 23 grams of sugar, and 3 grams of protein.
Ingredients To Gather
If you want to make a set of 12 cookies, you have to take half a cup of granulated sugar, which is about a hundred grams. Then you can take 165 grams of brown sugar and one teaspoon of salt. Then you have to take 150 grams of melted unsalted butter, one teaspoon of vanilla extract, and one egg. Also, you should have 155 g of all-purpose flour, half teaspoon baking soda, 4oz of semi-sweet chocolate chunks, and 4oz of dark chocolate chunks.
Directions To Follow
- First, you have to take a large bowl and combine the salt, sugar, and butter until there is the proper consistency.
- Then you have to add the egg and Vanilla slowly and gradually and make sure that you are beating it all the way. The preparation is ready until you see light ribbons.
- Next, you must put the flour and baking soda through the sieve and start mixing with a spatula. Make sure that you are not overdoing the process because it will make the cookies very tough.
- Then you have to cut in the chocolate chunks and mix them. Put the entire dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, and it will bring out a deep color. You can also keep it overnight if you want the dough to be tighter.
- Put a baking sheet with parchment paper, and the cookies should be baked in the preheated oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You just have to bake it for 15 to 20 minutes, and you will know when it is ready.
- Put it on the cooling rack, and it will be ready to serve soon.
It is straightforward to make chocolate chip cookies if you are careful enough to follow the recipe. If you want any other flavor, you can add the relevant extract.