It took a lot longer than you might think to master a recipe with such few components (cream cheese, eggs, sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and salt). Cook it at a low temperature and use the tips below to get a flawlessly creamy, crack-free cheesecake without the trouble of a water bath.
Use Ingredients That Are At Room Temperature
Before you start creating your cheesecake, make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature. This will prevent lumps and guarantee a smooth, creamy texture in the cheesecake. However, before you begin, make sure that all of your components are at room temperature to ensure that they blend well and provide the ideal effect.
How To Avoid Cheesecake From Cracking?
After baking, the majority of people experience surface cracking. It happens because the borders are swiftly frying while the core is still liquid. You must bake for a longer period at a lower temperature to avoid cracking. It will allow the core to warm up, reducing the possibility of unequal expansion. Make sure you don’t open the oven to inspect anything during the baking process. When the baking time is over, you still need to leave the cake in the oven for an hour. It will allow for progressive cooling.
• 1 pound pecans
• Unsalted butter (four tablespoons)
• Cinnamon (half teaspoon)
• Sugar content of 25 g (for crust)
• A total of sixteen Graham Crackers
• flour (three tablespoons)
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• Cream cheese (two and a half pounds)
• 350 g sucrose
• Vanilla extracts (two tablespoons)
• Five whole eggs and two egg yolks
• 1 cup soured cream
1. In a food processor, blend the roasted pecans, crust sugar, cinnamon, and graham crackers. Turn on the food processor and process until everything is thoroughly combined.
2. Stir in unsalted butter (melted) into the mixture with a spoon.
3. Transfer the crust into a springform pan. Using a glass, adjust the crust on the sides. To get the greatest outcome after baking, press the crust as much as possible.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the crust for approximately 10 minutes. Remove it from the equation.
5. Using a hand mixer, combine the sugar, salt, and room temperature cream cheese.
6. Stir in the sour cream (at room temperature) until it is completely smooth.
7. The eggs and yolks must now be added. However, you must first add one and carefully mix it before moving on to the next.
8. Stir in the vanilla extract and scrape down the sides of the basin.
9. Stir in the all-purpose flour until the mixture is completely smooth.
10. Now is the time to pour the prepared mixture into the prepared crust. The filling should be placed just below the top of the crust. You must bake it for 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit before lowering the temperature to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for another forty minutes before turning off the oven.
Remove the cake from the oven after an hour with the door closed. Because the cake is best served chilled, it is advisable to keep it in the refrigerator.