New York Cheesecake is what everyone craves for, after just one introduction with the same. So, here is what you have been looking for. Grab the recipe from here and try out the directions to make it perfect for the upcoming get-together you are about to throw. Without any further delay, let us get straight to the choice of ingredients you need for the preparation-
What Ingredients Do You Need For Preparing The New York Cheesecake
For The Crust-
- Take one and half cups of graham cracker, digestive biscuits or vanilla wafers.
- Then take two tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Next you will be needing 4 and half tablespoons of melted unsalted butter.
For The Filing-
- Take 32 ounces of full fat cream cheese. Make sure these are at room temperature.
- Then take 1 &1/8 cups of granulated sugar.
- You will also need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Then take 4 large eggs plus one extra egg yolk. Make sure that you get these ingredients too at room temperature.
- After that, take half a cup of heavy cream.
- You will also need one and half cups of pure vanilla extract.
- Lastly, take grated lemon zest. You will only need one small lemon for this task.
Directions To Prepare The New York Cheesecake
- Take a blender, and blend the digestive biscuits or the vanilla wafers to have a well-grounded mix.
- Heat up the oven to 350 F degrees. You need a 9 inch springform pan, wrap it around with a large piece of foil.
- Now take a medium-sized bowl, put the crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and prepare a mix. You need to have a wet and soft consistency.
- You have to press the blend to the bottom of a pan to achieve an even layer then bake for 9-10 minutes to get a golden shade.
- Now give it some time to cool down.
It’s Time To Prepare The Filling
- Set the temperature to 425 degrees F now.
- You can take a bowl, put all the ingredients listed under the filling section, and blend. However, you may try out the process in a blender too, for achieving a smooth finish to the texture.
- Ensure that you bake for 10 minutes. After reducing the temperature to 225 degrees F, continue to bake for another one hour.
- Take it out and place the cake in a wire rack to settle down.
- You can wrap the New York Cheesecake in foil for refrigeration for the next 12 hours.
- Additionally, New York Cheesecake can remain fresh for at least 5 days in a fridge.
This is everything on the New York Cheesecake, which is simplified and arranged just for you. The only task that remains, is to stock up the shelves of your kitchen with the listed down ingredients. Make sure to start practicing soon, to get hold of the recipe better. So, happy baking fellas.